90 Vegetarian Capsules (SKU 1722)
- Supports mild-to-severe digestive complaints, fatigue, and loss of energy
- Digestive support for the consumption of gluten, casein, and lactose-containing foods (beans, milk and cheese)
- Eases gas and bloating associated with the consumption of fibre-rich foods
- Improves symptoms associated with food sensitivities, allergies, and celiac disease
- Optimizes the absorption of nutrients
- Uniquely supports the digestive system and normalizes the inflammatory response
- Suitable for vegetarians
Natural Factors Gluten Relief is specially formulated with a balanced blend of enzymes needed for complete digestion of difficult-to-digest foods, especially cereal grains and milk products, which contain carbohydrate, protein, gluten, and casein. Improved digestion of these foods can help ease digestive complaints and lighten the load on the digestive system.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Enzyme blend||376 mg|
|Fungal protease (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (whole)||247.5 mg (33,750 FCC HUT)|
|Bacterial protease (Bacillus subtilis) (whole cell)||9 mg (938 FCC PC)|
|Peptizyme SPTM Serratiopeptidase (Serratia) (whole cell)||38 mg (3,750 FCC SU)|
|Bromelain (Ananas comosus var. comosus) (stem)||2 mg (37,500 FCC PU)|
|Papain (Carica papaya) (fruit)||1 mg (37,500 FCC PU)|
|Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei) (whole)||1 mg (75 FCC CU)|
|Lactase (beta-galactosidase) (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (whole)||4 mg (154 FCC ALU)|
|Alpha-amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (whole)||19 mg (1875 FCC DU)|
|Alpha-amylase (Bacillus subtilis) (whole cell)||38 mg (375 FCC BAU)|
|Glucoamylase (Aspergillus niger) (whole)||11 mg (11.25 FCC AGU)|
|Lipase (triacylglycerol lipase) (Candida rugosa) (whole)||1 mg (113 FCC LU)|
|Alpha-galactosidase (Aspergillus niger) (whole)||4 mg (38 FCC GalU)|
|FCC: Food Chemical Codex; HUT: Hemoglobin Unit on the Tyrosine Basis; PC: Protease Unit; SU: Serratiopeptidase Unit; PU: Papain Unit; CU: Cellulase Unit; ALU: Acid Lactase Unit; DU: Dextrinizing Unit; BAU: Bacterial Amylase Unit; AGU: Amyloglucosidase Unit; LU: Lipase Unit; GaIU: Galactosidase Activity Unit.|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsRice powder, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Promotes healthy digestion.
- Sensitivities to gluten and dairy proteins can result in digestive discomfort, poor nutrient absorption, and other complications.
- Gluten Relief® is a unique enzyme blend specifically developed to support the digestive process and the breakdown of foods containing gluten and/or dairy proteins.