- Used in herbal medicine to help maintain cardiovascular health in adults
- Potent source of antioxidants to scavenge free radicals
- Used as a cardiotonic for preventative healthHelps with blood circulation
- Supports healthy heart muscle contractions
Hawthorn Extract from Herbal Factors® combines hawthorn leaf, flower, and berry, which are used traditionally in herbal medicine to help maintain cardiovascular health in adults. It provides a full spectrum of hawthorn’s antioxidants, standardized to 2.2% flavonoids. This is a fantastic herbal supplement for anyone who wants to support heart function naturally.
|Each vegetarian capsule contains:|
|Hawthorn Extract (Crataegus monogyna) (leaf and flower) (standardized to 2.2% flavonoids,as hyperoside)||300 mg|
|Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) (berry)||165 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsVegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), stearic acid, silica.
- Hawthorn is used in herbal medicine to help maintain and/or support cardiovascular health in adults.