- Helps metabolize proteins, carbohydrates and fats
- Supports nervous system and promotes proper brain function
- Protects cells and tissues from oxidative damage.
- Helps reduce cardiovascular disease
- Essential for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Maintains integrity of cellular membranes
- Especially important when under stress
- May help in the management of Alzheimer's disease
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Folic acid (folate)
Pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate)
Para-amino-benzoic acid (PABA)
Non-Medicinal IngredientsMicrocrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), coating (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], glycerin).
- Supplementing with B vitamins is a natural way to energize the body.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Converts carbohydrates, fats, and proteins to energy and helps in tissue formation and to form red blood cells.