60 Enteripure® Softgels (SKU 35494), 120 Enteripure® Softgels (SKU 35495)
- Concentrated source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Supports cognitive health and brain function
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Helps reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols
- 45% smaller Enteripure® softgels are easier to swallow
Many diets are lacking in omega-3s, healthy fats that repair cells, protect against heart disease, promote brain function and emotional health, and help fight inflammation. RxOmega-3 Mini-Gels from Natural Factors offer the quality omega-3s you need in an easy-to-swallow, Enteripure clear enteric softgel.
|Each Enteripure® softgel contains:|
|Fish oil concentrate (molecularly distilled, ultra purified)|
|(anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel)||625 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||530 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||356 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||144 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsEnteripure® softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin), natural vitamin E.
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps support cardiovascular health, cognitive health, and brain function.
- Helps reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols.
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
- RxOmega-3 is a pharmaceutical-grade fish oil providing one of the highest potencies of EPA and DHA available in a mini-gel for easy swallowing.
- Molecularly distilled and guaranteed for purity and safety from environmental pollutants like PCBs and mercury or other harmful compounds, RxOmega-3 surpasses the strictest international standards for quality.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids helps maintain cardiovascular health.
- One serving (2 softgels) of RxOmega-3 provides 712 mg of EPA and 288 mg of DHA omega-3 fatty acids.
- RxOmega-3 Enteripure mini-gels offer targeted delivery using a technology that embeds pure and natural ingredients into the softgel casing to prevent them from breaking down in the stomach, ensuring no fishy aftertaste.