Efamol Evening Primrose Oil is unique. The oil used is carefully extracted from a specially cultivated Rigel Evening Primrose, the seeds of which contain up to 33% more GLA than other Evening Primrose Oils†. Efamol carefully manages each step of the oil extraction process to ensure that the oil stays in the same form as in the seed, thus retaining its natural properties.
At Efamol, quality and purity are key values. Our unique Rigel Evening Primrose is grown to our specification in the Netherlands and New Zealand by the same growers we have used for the last 40 years.
This unique oil is tested to ensure it contains the GLA stated and has been successfully used in numerous scientific trials in humans.
Now in recyclable glass bottles.
- Efamol Evening Primrose Oil helps support beautifully nourished and smooth looking skin.
- Can be used by women throughout the month.
- Efamol gives you 33% more GLA.
- With Rigel Evening Primrose Oil unique to Efamol.
Tried & Tested
- Softer, smoother and less dry feeling skin
- Beautifully smooth and nourished looking skin
- Available as 30 x 1000mg or 90 x 500mg easy to swallow capsules.
- Over 40 years of published research.
- Made in the UK to the highest standards.
- Free from dairy, lactose, yeast, sugar and artificial preservatives and colours.
†Efamol Evening Primrose Oil contains 115mg of GLA per 1000mg capsule. A survey of standard Evening Primrose Oil available on the high street shows an average GLA content of 8.3mg per 1000mg. The difference between these two figures is 38.5%. Allowing for natural variations of GLA we have rounded this down to 33%.
*The research was conducted between 18 September - 26 November 2020 with 77 women aged 18-65 years. The study was conducted by Cue Consumer Research. The study group took 6 x 500mg capsules a day for 12 weeks.