Natural Factors Vitamin B3 is a factor in good health and assists the body with the breakdown and utilization of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. It plays an important role in cardiovascular health by improving circulation and balancing the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
- Lowers total cholesterol, bad cholesterol (LDL), and triglycerides
- Increases good cholesterol (HDL)
- Prevents vascular tissue damage
- Reduces formation of atherosclerosis
- Lowers risk for cardiovascular disease
|Each tablet contains:
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid)