90 Chewable Tablets (SKU 4506)
- Clinically shown to help prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness and/or seasickness
- Relieves digestive upset such as lack of appetite, spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and gas
- Used as an expectorant and antitussive to help relieve cough and cold symptoms
- Helps relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Soothes menstrual pain and cramping
Ginger root is a traditional remedy for digestive upsets including lack of appetite, nausea, indigestion, and gas. Chewable Ginger by Natural Factors helps relieve nausea or vomiting related to motion sickness, pregnancy, or post-surgery while supporting digestive health. Each chewable tablet contains 20 mg of ginger, and is deliciously sweetened with xylitol and stevia.
|Each chewable tablet contains:|
|Organic ginger extract (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome)||20 mg|
|(Equivalent to 500 mg ginger)|
|Gingerols (5%)||1 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsXylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), Stevia rebaudiana leaf, hydroxypropylcellulose.
- Ginger has been used as a traditional remedy in many cultures for thousands of years.
- It is clinically shown to help prevent nausea and vomiting due to motion and/or seasickness.
- It is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve digestive upset including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and flatulent colic (carminative). Ginger is also used as an expectorant and anti-tussive to help relieve bronchitis, coughs, and colds.
- Helps prevent nausea and vomiting associated with post operative nausea.
- Helps to relieve the pain associated with menstrual cramping.
- Helps to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.