- Provides antioxidant protection
- Protects against infectious organisms, including bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasites
- Reduces inflammation and supports the immune system
- Helps relieve respiratory and sinus conditions, and seasonal allergies
Oil of oregano is a potent herbal antimicrobial that effectively tackles bacterial, yeast, fungal, and parasitic infections. It offers powerful antioxidant protection, immune system support, and is used to help relieve various respiratory conditions. Natural Factors Organic Oil of Oregano softgels are a convenient way to take this pungent herb.
|Each Softgel Contains:|
|Organic Oil of Oregano* (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) (minimum 80% carvacrol)||
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) (non-GMO sunflower)||1 mg AT (1.49 IU)|
|*Derived from wild-crafted Mediterranean oregano. The oil is extracted from the hand picked leaves using steam-distillation, ensuring that the oil is chemical-free.|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsSoftgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil.
- Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.