- Fights the free radical damage that leads to premature aging
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps reduce symptoms of perimenopause
- Helps provide relief for symptoms of knee osteoarthritis
- Strengthens capillaries and blood vessel walls
Natural Factors Pycnogenol is made from the highest quality French maritime pine bark harvested from natural forests with no pesticides and no herbicides. Pycnogenol is one of the most potent natural antioxidants. Additionally, it is anti-inflammatory, increases nitric oxide levels, and supports collagen and hyaluronic acid production. Pycnogenol can help reduce symptoms of perimenopause and knee osteoarthritis and address age-associated inflammation and free radical damage.
|Each vegetarian capsule contains:|
|French maritime pine bark extract (Pinus pinaster) (bark) (65–75% procyanidins)|
|Providing minimum procyanidins||65 mg|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsVegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Pycnogenol French maritime pine bark extract is extracted from the bark of pine trees (Pinus pinaster) grown exclusively in Les Landes de Gascogne forest in southwest France near the famous Bordeaux region.
- The forest is an unspoiled and natural plantation with no pesticides and no herbicides.
- As one of the most potent natural scavengers of free radicals, Pycnogenol mops-up aggressive free radicals before they cause damage by oxidative stress.
- Additionally, it acts as a natural anti-inflammatory helping lessen pain and lower C-reactive protein levels.
- Pycnogenol also helps generate collagen and hyaluronic acid, aids in the production of endothelial nitric oxide which helps to dilate blood vessels, and helps improve perimenopause symptoms.
- Provides antioxidants.