Ashwagandha has been called India’s wonder herb and is one of the most renowned herbal tonics and adaptogens in the world. It enjoys a long and distinguished history of use in Ayurvedic medicine, the traditional medical system of India.
• Reduces anxiety and stress, improving stamina and brain function
• Provides a calming or relaxing effect
• Strengthens the body’s vitality and increases its resilience in the face of infection
Who it’s for:
• Individuals requiring a tonic for anxiety, nervousness, or insomnia
• Those looking for increased strength, endurance, and memory improvement
• Men and women seeking to improve sexual performance
NPN Use Claim:
Traditionally used in Ayurveda: (1) as a Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic) to relieve general debility, especially during convalescence or old age; (2) as a sleep aid; (3) to balance aggravated Vata (nervine tonic, sedative); (4) for memory enhancement.
Certified Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, root)
Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol